- Parejas slash masculinas
- Contenido explicito (*_*)
- Cualquier serie, libro, película, etc (de todos los tiempos, por que esta web tiene DE TODO)
- Ordenado por los mas votados/leídos
Mi sorpresa es que aunque es un fandom reciente, por que la serie empezó hace apenas un par de años, ha superado con creces (en lectoras) a lo que yo suponía fandoms mas consolidados como podría ser Supernatural o Harry Potter que ni siquiera aparecen en la primera página de resultados O__O
Os dejo con la búsqueda por si os animáis con alguno y os destaco los que he leido, aunque los fics están en inglés ^^U
1. DILF by twentysomething (Un AU Que me gustó mucho)
"Today is Scott's first day of kindergarten and Derek is terrified."
2. Hide Of A Life War by Etharei
“We have received confirmation that there is a hostage situation in progress at a warehouse compound two hours out of Los Angeles, following a multiple-vehicle pileup on Highway 101 this morning...”
The one in which Stiles has lived to (legal) adulthood and, along the way, become a bit of a badass himself.
3. Gravity's Got Nothing on You by zosofi (Este tabién me gustó)
“Three weeks,” Derek says.
“Still don’t want to,” Stiles says.
“I’ll pay you,” Derek says, and that… that has Stiles interested. Alf’s Antique’s may be a great job, but it’s not a high-paying job, and half of Stiles’s tuition is coming from financial aid, so…
“How much,” Stiles asks, “are we talking here? Because I know your family, dude. And it’ll be kind of awkward after.“
“My family thinks you’re some sort of fucking gift to the world,” Derek seethes, like he’s jealous, “they’ll probably be pissed at me when we break it off, so don’t worry about that. Five hundred bucks.”
“A thousand,” Stiles says, because screw ethics. Also, the Hale family is loaded. Derek can deal.
Sherlock Holmes is an Oscar winner in the midst of a career slump. John Watson is an Everyman actor trapped in the rom-com ghetto. When they are cast as a gay couple in a new independent drama, will they surprise each other? Will their on-screen romance make its way into the real world?
5. By Any Other Name by entanglednow (Super “curioso” *_*)
He doesn't know his name, he doesn't know who he is, and neither does the werewolf he's on the run with. But he's pretty sure they hunt monsters, because they seem to be really good at it.
6. Prince Among Wolves by tylerfucklin (zimothy) (Awww este es my amor >__<)
Looking for full day/evening sitter. 2 twin boys age 4. Must have exp. w/werewolves. Must be human. No pedophiles. No teenage girls. Pay negotiable.
7. Darling It Is No Joke by thehoyden (Lo he leido pero no recuerdo muy bien que tal era xD)
The first thing Stiles thinks when he opens the door is that it’s not his birthday, but someone has sent him some kind of cop stripper.
8. Alpha Spikes by starbeast (amorosamente explicito, pero entra en el lo de los roles Alfa/Beta/Omega y no me refiero a como los explica Teen Wolf es algo un poco mas “gore”)
AU. Alphas are like royalty and are offered their choice of any age eighteen-and-up virgin Omega for each year's heat season, as a 'thank-you' to all they've done for their compounds throughout the year. Derek is an Alpha and...yeah, Stiles. Stiles is an Omega. And still a virgin. In every way. And he's just turned eighteen. This...is not his day.
So far, college has taught Stiles three things:
1) Eight am classes are cruel and unusual and should be avoided at all costs, even if it means having to enroll in something truly hideous instead, like Econ 101.
2) Dorm security is just as tight as Stiles’ orientation leader had promised it would be, and the dude guarding Scott’s dorm in particular does not respond well to bribes.
3) Mrs. McCall clearly had no clue what she was talking about when she’d insisted that Scott and Stiles needed to branch out and room with strangers, so it’s all her fault that Scott ended up with a total dick of a roommate and Stiles got stuck all the way across campus with some guy who has a girlfriend two towns over and is thus never around.
Or, the one where pledge brothers Stiles and Scott start a prank war with Derek Hale's fraternity.
10. A Cure For Boredom by emmagrant01 (Juraría que es amorosamente explicito pero no lo recuerdo muy bien, lo lei hace mucho xD)
They'd never talked about sex in the year they'd known each other. Well, that wasn't quite correct: Sherlock had never said a word about sex; John had bemoaned his personal dearth of it on many occasions.
11. We've Written Volumes (in Blood and Scars and Ink) by notthequiettype (No estoy segura de si lo he leido o no, pero me suena mucho)
Stiles is on his back on hard-packed dirt. He's cold and there are leaves stuck to his neck and there's a four inch gash in his side that he thinks he can feel his ribs through. There's so much blood around him he feels like he's floating on a pond and everything is so much dimmer above him than it was a minute ago, which is saying something because he's in the dark center of the forest in the middle of the night. And the worst of it is that he's alone, totally alone with the smell of his own blood drowning him and the soft side of him run through by a tree.
As his eyes slip shut, the last thing he thinks is, "This is going to kill my dad."
12. (Sacred) In the Ordinary by idyll (Tambien me suena a haberlo leido, pero no estoy segura)
The Pack, after college, graduate school and the starting of careers, comes back to Beacon Hills. Nothing's gotten less complicated after all this time.
Based on a kink meme prompt that grew legs and got serious.
Note: This is a whole lot of pack!fic with a very slow build Derek/Stiles.
13. Don't Worry Baby by kalpurna
"You know you're allowed to ask for vanilla sex, right?" he says, afterwards. "We can do whatever you want. That's kind of the point."
Derek doesn't respond.
Sherlock is head over heels for John, but you wouldn't know it by looking at him. First-person present-tense series of short scenes from Sherlock's point of view, borrowing heavily from Arthur Conan Doyle's stories.
One of Stiles' favorite things about life is Derek Hale's food blog. He never expects to meet the man in person.
“Derek,” he says again, and the name feels very strange on his tongue. “You don’t mean Derek Hale.”
His professor’s eyebrows reach up, eyes widening. “You read his blog?”
"Uh. Worship. Would be a better more descriptive word. That is Derek Hale?"
Jimmy chuckles. "Good-looking guy, huh?"
"You mean to tell me the Food Network hasn't snatched him up to dethrone everyone else from daytime TV."
Jimmy smiles a small private smile. "I don't think TV is his medium."
Stiles raises an eyebrow. "Shy?"
The man laughs heartily at that. "No, I wouldn't say that. He just has particular forms of expression, like eyebrows and chili powder."
"I’m trying to like you, Tony. You’re just making it very hard." Steve Rogers/Tony Stark
17. Electricity In the Contact by ladyblahblah for sparkysparky, mizzyfreak7, rivki8699, homoeroticismforthewin (También me gustó bastante)
In which Derek has been invited to the Greater Pacific Northwest Alpha Symposium (that's not what it's called, Stiles, stop saying that), and showing up unattached would mean an arranged marriage. When the rest of the pack objects, he agrees to let Stiles come along to pose as his mate. Derek is reasonably sure that he's not going to make it out of this weekend alive.
18. Just Act Normal by zosofi (Un poco “diferente”, pero me gustó)
If someone had told Stiles back in high school that he would be an Oscar winning actor by the time he turned 25, he would’ve probably told Scott to punch them. The thing is, though…they would’ve been right.
Which makes returning to Beacon Hills, center of all that is supernatural and better left avoided, all the more awkward.
19. Love Runs Wild by DevilDoll for neptunepirate
"You've got a hickey on the back of your neck!" A Neckz 'n Throats story.
20. The Twice-Told Tale by arysteia
For someone he'd hero-worshipped for so long, Steve Rogers in the flesh is a pretty big disappointment. For one thing, he keeps looking at Tony as though he reminds him of someone else, and even if he never says anything, Tony's pretty sure it's his father. A lifetime of not measuring up to Howard's expectations is more than enough, thank you very much, and he's certainly not going to make an effort to live up to any of Steve's. Steve's pretty clearly failed to live up to his expectations, in any case, and that's not hypocritical at all.